This paper was written while I was at the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston and is based on the first chapter of my dissertation submitted to Boston University. I am grateful to Jeff Fuhrer, Simon Gilchrist, and Bob King for guidance and support. I also thank Chris Foote, Kris Gerardi, Eric Giambattista, Fabia Gumbau-Brisá, Adrien Verdelhan, and the participants of the Boston University Macroeconomics Workshop for helpful comments and suggestions.
Estimating the New Keynesian Phillips Curve: A Vertical Production Chain Approach
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 627–666, June 2008
How to Cite
HALE SHAPIRO, A. (2008), Estimating the New Keynesian Phillips Curve: A Vertical Production Chain Approach. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 40: 627–666. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00130.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2008
- Received July 10, 2006; and accepted in revised form September 10, 2007.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Empirical Evidence on Inflation Expectations in the New Keynesian Phillips Curve†, Journal of Economic Literature, 2014, 52, 1, 124, , ,
- 2Testing for weak identification in possibly nonlinear models, Journal of Econometrics, 2011, 161, 2, 246, ,
- 3Vertically globalized production structure in New Keynesian Phillips curve, The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 2010, 21, 2, 198, ,