This paper was written while I was at the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston and is based on the first chapter of my dissertation submitted to Boston University. I am grateful to Jeff Fuhrer, Simon Gilchrist, and Bob King for guidance and support. I also thank Chris Foote, Kris Gerardi, Eric Giambattista, Fabia Gumbau-Brisá, Adrien Verdelhan, and the participants of the Boston University Macroeconomics Workshop for helpful comments and suggestions.
Estimating the New Keynesian Phillips Curve: A Vertical Production Chain Approach
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 627–666, June 2008
How to Cite
HALE SHAPIRO, A. (2008), Estimating the New Keynesian Phillips Curve: A Vertical Production Chain Approach. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 40: 627–666. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00130.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2008
- Received July 10, 2006; and accepted in revised form September 10, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!