We thank two anonymous referees, Jerry Hanweck, Paula Hernandez-Verme, Frederick Joutz, Todd Keister, Steve Williamson, as well as seminar participants at University of Missouri, Texas A&M, UNC Chapel Hill, UC Irvine, UQAM, University of Montreal, Emory University, St. Louis Fed, the BIS, the 2004 Missouri Economic Conference, the 2004 WAFA/FDIC Conference, the 2004 Midwest Macro Meeting, the 2004 Clarence Tow Conference, the 2004 North American Summer Meeting of the Econometric Society, the 2004 Annual Meeting of the Society for Economic Dynamics, the 2004 European Economic Association Meeting, and the 2005 SAET conference for useful comments. We also thank Mike Demott for editorial assistance. All remaining errors are our own. The views expressed here are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the Deutsche Bundesbank, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, or the Federal Reserve System.
Financial Intermediaries, Markets, and Growth
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2008
© 2008 Federal Reserve Bank of New York with Exclusive License to Print by The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 701–720, June 2008
How to Cite
FECHT, F., HUANG, K. X. D. and MARTIN, A. (2008), Financial Intermediaries, Markets, and Growth. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 40: 701–720. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00132.x
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2008
- Received September 11, 2006; and accepted in revised form October 10, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!