The author thanks Roger Garrison, David Laidler, Masao Ogaki, George Selgin, Dick Timberlake, the referees, and seminar participants at the Foundation for Economic Education for comments. The usual disclaimer applies.
Did Hayek and Robbins Deepen the Great Depression?
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 751–768, June 2008
How to Cite
WHITE, L. H. (2008), Did Hayek and Robbins Deepen the Great Depression?. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 40: 751–768. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00134.x
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2008
- Received February 12, 2007; and accepted in revised form August 8, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!