A preliminary version entitled “A Dynamic Model of Credit Allocation” was presented at the 1999 Annual Meetings of the Society for Economic Dynamics and at the 1999 ESEM Congress in Santiago de Compostela. Useful comments by Patrick Fève, Pierre Picard, and an anonymous referee are gratefully acknowledged. Any errors or omissions are my own.
Multiple Equilibria in Markets with Screening
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 791–798, June 2008
How to Cite
DIRER, A. (2008), Multiple Equilibria in Markets with Screening. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 40: 791–798. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00136.x
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2008
- Received November 2, 2004; and accepted in revised form April 2, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!