Christina Romer and David Romer have provided very helpful advice in preparation of this paper. Thanks also to seminar participants at University of California, Berkeley, and the Reserve Bank of New Zealand for their comments, and to the Institute for International Studies, University of California, Berkeley, for financial support.
The Great Inflation Was Not Asymmetric: International Evidence
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 799–815, June 2008
How to Cite
SCRIMGEOUR, D. (2008), The Great Inflation Was Not Asymmetric: International Evidence. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 40: 799–815. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00137.x
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2008
- Received January 26, 2007; and accepted in revised form February 12, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!