We thank Jessica Wesley for research assistance. The views presented in this paper are those of the authors alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the NBER, the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, or the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.
Pegged Exchange Rate Regimes—A Trap?
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Ohio State University No claim to original US government works
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 817–835, June 2008
How to Cite
AIZENMAN, J. and GLICK, R. (2008), Pegged Exchange Rate Regimes—A Trap?. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 40: 817–835. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00138.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2008
- Received February 22, 2006; and accepted in revised form January 23, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!