The author thanks two anonymous referees, Zvi Hercowitz, Dirk Krueger, José Víctor Ríos Rull, and Mirko Wiederholt, as well as seminar and conference participants for suggestions that improved the paper. Part of this research was conducted at the European Central Bank as part of the ECB Research Visitor Programme; the author would like to thank the ECB for hospitality and support.
Household Debt and Income Inequality, 1963–2003
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 929–965, August 2008
How to Cite
IACOVIELLO, M. (2008), Household Debt and Income Inequality, 1963–2003. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 40: 929–965. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00142.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2008
- Received November 4, 2006; and accepted in revised form November 5, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!