I would like to thank Thomas Lubik for his guidance and support. I benefited from discussions with Kosuke Aoki, Ippei Fujiwara, and Andrew Levin at the outset of this research. I also thank Jon Faust, Tomiyuki Kitamura, Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, Teruyoshi Kobayashi, the editor Pok-sang Lam, Frank Schorfheide, Yi Wen, two anonymous referees, and participants at the 2006 North American Summer Meeting of the Econometric Society and the Modern Monetary Economics Summer Institute in Kobe for insightful comments and discussions. The views expressed in this paper are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the Bank of Japan.
Equilibrium Indeterminacy and Asset Price Fluctuation in Japan: A Bayesian Investigation
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 967–999, August 2008
How to Cite
HIROSE, Y. (2008), Equilibrium Indeterminacy and Asset Price Fluctuation in Japan: A Bayesian Investigation. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 40: 967–999. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00143.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2008
- Received April 13, 2006; and accepted in revised form December 7, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!