We are grateful to Pierpaolo Benigno, Guillermo Calvo, Paul Castillo, Stefano Eusepi, Alejandro Izquierdo, Norman Loayza, Kaushik Mitra, Carlos Montoro, Marco Vega, Carl Walsh, two anonymous referees, and seminar participants at the North American Econometric Society 2006, the Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, and the IDB for helpful suggestions and comments. We also would like to thank James Bullard, who provided us an earlier manuscript of the paper “Determinacy, Learnability, and Monetary Policy Inertia.” The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Banco Central de Reserva del Perú. Any errors are our own responsibility.
Determinacy and Learnability of Monetary Policy Rules in Small Open Economies
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 1033–1063, August 2008
How to Cite
LLOSA, L.-G. and TUESTA, V. (2008), Determinacy and Learnability of Monetary Policy Rules in Small Open Economies. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 40: 1033–1063. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00145.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2008
- Received November 8, 2006; and accepted in revised form October 17, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!