The author is grateful to the editor Masao Ogaki for very helpful comments and suggestions. The work reported here was supported by a grant from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (Grant-in-Aid No. 16730109).
On the Intertemporal Elasticity of Substitution under Nonhomothetic Utility
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 1065–1072, August 2008
How to Cite
OKUBO, M. (2008), On the Intertemporal Elasticity of Substitution under Nonhomothetic Utility. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 40: 1065–1072. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00146.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2008
- Received January 3, 2006; and accepted in revised form June 14, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!