We thank Eric Leeper for comments and suggestions. We are also grateful to the comments from the editor and two anonymous referees. The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City or the Federal Reserve System.
Monetary–Fiscal Policy Interactions under Implementable Monetary Policy Rules
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 1095–1102, August 2008
How to Cite
BRANCH, W. A., DAVIG, T. and McGOUGH, B. (2008), Monetary–Fiscal Policy Interactions under Implementable Monetary Policy Rules. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 40: 1095–1102. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00149.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2008
- Received May 5, 2006; and accepted in revised form May 18, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!