The views expressed in this paper are our own and do not necessarily reflect the views of the European Central Bank (ECB) or its staff. We thank two anonymous referees, the editor, Chris House, and Barbara Rossi for helpful comments.
The Central Banker as a Risk Manager: Estimating the Federal Reserve's Preferences under Greenspan
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 1103–1129, September 2008
How to Cite
KILIAN, L. and MANGANELLI, S. (2008), The Central Banker as a Risk Manager: Estimating the Federal Reserve's Preferences under Greenspan. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 40: 1103–1129. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00150.x
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2008
- Received March 17, 2008; and accepted in revised form March 18, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!