I would like to thank two referees for very valuable comments that greatly improved the paper. Timothy J. Kehoe and Ellen R. McGrattan provided invaluable advice in earlier stages of this project. I thank seminar participants at SED Meetings Paris 2003, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Université du Quebéc à Montréal, and Banco de México for helpful comments. I thank David Benjamin, Klaus Desmet, Nezih Guner, Berthold Herrendorf, Adrián Peralta-Alva, and Erwan Quintin for detailed comments. I thank the Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia de España for financial support through project SEJ2004-00968. Any error is mine.
Financial Crisis, Fiscal Policy, and the 1995 GDP Contraction in Mexico
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 1239–1261, September 2008
How to Cite
MEZA, F. (2008), Financial Crisis, Fiscal Policy, and the 1995 GDP Contraction in Mexico. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 40: 1239–1261. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00155.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2008
- Received December 5, 2005; and accepted in revised form January 30, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!