The authors thank an anonymous referee and Masao Ogaki (the editor) for valuable suggestions. We have benefited from discussions with Qinglai Meng, Ted Palivos, Ping Wang, Chong K. Yip, and workshop participants at the Chinese University in Hong Kong.
Inflation and Growth: Impatience and a Qualitative Equivalence
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 1309–1323, September 2008
How to Cite
CHEN, B.-L., HSU, M. and LU, C.-H. (2008), Inflation and Growth: Impatience and a Qualitative Equivalence. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 40: 1309–1323. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00159.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2008
- Received January 29, 2007; and accepted in revised form July 2, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!