I thank Katsumi Shimotsu for helpful comments and InGu Khang for able research assistance. I thank the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada and the Bank of Canada fellowship programme for supporting this research. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Bank of Canada and are the author's alone.
Japan's Phillips Curve Looks Like Japan
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 1325–1326, September 2008
How to Cite
SMITH, G. W. (2008), Japan's Phillips Curve Looks Like Japan. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 40: 1325–1326. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00160.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2008
- Received June 12, 2007; and accepted in revised form July 2, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!