The views expressed herein are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis or the Federal Reserve System.
Time Inconsistency and Free-Riding in a Monetary Union
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2008
© 2008 Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis with Exclusive License to Print by The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 1329–1356, October 2008
How to Cite
CHARI, V. V. and KEHOE, P. J. (2008), Time Inconsistency and Free-Riding in a Monetary Union. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 40: 1329–1356. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00162.x
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2008
- Received July 31, 2007; and accepted in revised form May 12, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!