Comments from Professors Eiji Ogawa, Etsuro Shioji, Yuri N. Sasaki, Junko Shimizu, Kentaro Kawasaki, Willem Thorbecke, Masaru Yoshitomi, and Yelena F. Takhtamanova were quite helpful. The authors are also thankful to anonymous referees and Editor Ogaki for their comments that improved the paper. Research support by JSPS Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A-2), No. 15203008, to the first author is gratefully acknowledged.
Exchange Rate Changes and Inflation in Post-Crisis Asian Economies: Vector Autoregression Analysis of the Exchange Rate Pass-Through
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 1407–1438, October 2008
How to Cite
ITO, T. and SATO, K. (2008), Exchange Rate Changes and Inflation in Post-Crisis Asian Economies: Vector Autoregression Analysis of the Exchange Rate Pass-Through. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 40: 1407–1438. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00165.x
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2008
- Received October 6, 2006; and accepted in revised form January 24, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!