We would like to thank an anonymous referee for providing us with very detailed and useful comments. We also thank Kyongwook Choi, Kevin Grier, Farrokh Nourzad, and seminar participants at the 2005 Public Choice meetings.
Political Regimes and the Cost of Disinflation
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 1541–1554, October 2008
How to Cite
CAPORALE, B. and CAPORALE, T. (2008), Political Regimes and the Cost of Disinflation. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 40: 1541–1554. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00172.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2008
- Received June 26, 2006; and accepted in revised form August 28, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!