We would like to thank Aleksander Berentsen, Dale Henderson, Steve Meyer, conference participants, seminar participants at the Bundesbank, and an anonymous referee for their helpful comments; however, the usual disclaimer applies. The opinions expressed here are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Board of Governors or of anyone else associated with the Federal Reserve System.
Monetary Aggregates and Liquidity in a Neo-Wicksellian Framework
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 1667–1698, December 2008
How to Cite
CANZONERI, M., CUMBY, R., DIBA, B. and LÓPEZ-SALIDO, D. (2008), Monetary Aggregates and Liquidity in a Neo-Wicksellian Framework. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 40: 1667–1698. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00178.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Received June 1, 2007; and accepted in revised form March 6, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!