I wish to thank Mark Gertler, Ricardo Lagos, and Vincenzo Quadrini for their guidance. I am also indebted to Jean Boivin, Fabio Canova, Marc Giannoni, Thomas Sargent, Ulf Soderstrom, Gianluca Violante, and Raf Wouters for helpful suggestions and discussions. Many thanks also to an anonymous referee. This paper finally benefited from comments by participants at various seminars. Remaining errors are my responsibility.
Equilibrium Unemployment, Job Flows, and Inflation Dynamics
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 1–33, February 2009
How to Cite
TRIGARI, A. (2009), Equilibrium Unemployment, Job Flows, and Inflation Dynamics. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 41: 1–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00185.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Received January 17, 2007; and accepted in revised form May 15, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!