I wish to thank Mark Gertler, Ricardo Lagos, and Vincenzo Quadrini for their guidance. I am also indebted to Jean Boivin, Fabio Canova, Marc Giannoni, Thomas Sargent, Ulf Soderstrom, Gianluca Violante, and Raf Wouters for helpful suggestions and discussions. Many thanks also to an anonymous referee. This paper finally benefited from comments by participants at various seminars. Remaining errors are my responsibility.
Equilibrium Unemployment, Job Flows, and Inflation Dynamics
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 1–33, February 2009
How to Cite
TRIGARI, A. (2009), Equilibrium Unemployment, Job Flows, and Inflation Dynamics. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 41: 1–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00185.x
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2009
- Received January 17, 2007; and accepted in revised form May 15, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!