Thanks to Steinar Holden and Tommy Sveen for comments and advice. Any remaining errors are my own responsibility. The views expressed in this paper are those of the author and should not be attributed to Norges Bank.
Government Spending and the Taylor Principle
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 57–77, February 2009
How to Cite
NATVIK, G. J. (2009), Government Spending and the Taylor Principle. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 41: 57–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00187.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Received December 5, 2006; and accepted in revised form May 30, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!