We thank a referee and the editor as well as Chris Papageorgiou, Yu-chin Chen, Thorsten Beck, Christian Groth, and Sjak Smoulders for helpful comments. We also thank seminar participants at the universities of Copenhagen and Munich and session participants at the EEA-ESEM Vienna 2006 conference. Eicher thanks the Ifo institute and the Ludwig-Maximilians University of Munich for its hospitality and the German Science Foundation for financial support.
Institutions and Economic Performance: Endogeneity and Parameter Heterogeneity
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 197–219, February 2009
How to Cite
EICHER, T. S. and LEUKERT, A. (2009), Institutions and Economic Performance: Endogeneity and Parameter Heterogeneity. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 41: 197–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00193.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Received February 15, 2006; and accepted in revised form October 1, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!