We thank an anonymous referee and the participants of the University of Sao Paulo Macro Seminar for helpful comments. All errors are our own.
Inflation Targeting Matters: Evidence from OECD Economies' Sacrifice Ratios
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 233–243, February 2009
How to Cite
GONÇALVES, C. E. S. and CARVALHO, A. (2009), Inflation Targeting Matters: Evidence from OECD Economies' Sacrifice Ratios. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 41: 233–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00195.x
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2009
- Received February 2, 2007; and accepted in revised form October 24, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!