We thank participants at the EIIT 2004 and NBER conferences, and seminar participants at the Universities of Purdue, Vanderbilt, Texas, Indiana, and Illinois for helpful comments. Hummels thanks Purdue CIBER and NSF, and Lugovskyy thanks Wang CIBER at the University of Memphis for financial support.
International Pricing in a Generalized Model of Ideal Variety
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 41, Issue Supplement s1, pages 3–33, February 2009
How to Cite
HUMMELS, D. and LUGOVSKYY, V. (2009), International Pricing in a Generalized Model of Ideal Variety. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 41: 3–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00197.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Received October 30, 2007; and accepted in revised form July 18, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!