We thank participants at the EIIT 2004 and NBER conferences, and seminar participants at the Universities of Purdue, Vanderbilt, Texas, Indiana, and Illinois for helpful comments. Hummels thanks Purdue CIBER and NSF, and Lugovskyy thanks Wang CIBER at the University of Memphis for financial support.
International Pricing in a Generalized Model of Ideal Variety
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 41, Issue Supplement s1, pages 3–33, February 2009
How to Cite
HUMMELS, D. and LUGOVSKYY, V. (2009), International Pricing in a Generalized Model of Ideal Variety. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 41: 3–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00197.x
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2009
- Received October 30, 2007; and accepted in revised form July 18, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!