We are indebted to Daron Acemoglu, Philippe Bacchetta, Rich Clarida, Giancarlo Corsetti, Michael Devreux, Ron Findlay, Xavier Gabaix, Gita Gopinath, James Harrigan, Guido Lorenzoni, Eric Verhoogen, David Weinstein, seminar participants at UBC Vancouver, Columbia University, Dartmouth College, the European University Institute, the Federal Reserve Board, Gerzensee, the NBER Winter ITI Meeting, UT Austin, and the University of Zurich, two anonymous referees, and the editor, Ken West, for helpful comments and discussions. We are grateful to Ferdinando Monte for his invaluable research assistance. The views expressed in this paper do not necessarily represent those of the Swiss National Bank.
Exchange Rate Pass-Through in a Competitive Model of Pricing-to-Market
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 41, Issue Supplement s1, pages 151–175, February 2009
How to Cite
AUER, R. and CHANEY, T. (2009), Exchange Rate Pass-Through in a Competitive Model of Pricing-to-Market. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 41: 151–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2008.00202.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Received February 5, 2008; and accepted in revised form September 19, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!