Rose thanks INSEAD, the MAS, and NUS for hospitality during the course of this research. Comments from an insightful anonymous referee, Meredith Crowley, Jonathan Eaton, Raquel Fernandez, Mark Gertler, Kris Mitchener, Masao Ogaki; seminar participants at FRBNY, NYU, Oregon, and Tokyo; and conference participants at the 2007 AEA and PEIF meetings are appreciated. Christopher Candelaria provided excellent research assistance. The views expressed below do not represent those of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco or the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. Older and current (PDF) versions of this paper, key output, and the chief STATA data sets used in the paper are available at http://faculty.haas.berkeley.edu/arose.
Noneconomic Engagement and International Exchange: The Case of Environmental Treaties
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 41, Issue 2-3, pages 337–363, March-April 2009
How to Cite
ROSE, A. K. and SPIEGEL, M. M. (2009), Noneconomic Engagement and International Exchange: The Case of Environmental Treaties. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 41: 337–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2009.00208.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Received March 2, 2007; and accepted in revised form October 23, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!