We are grateful to two anonymous referees as well as the editor, Pok-sang Lam, for many valuable comments. We have also benefited from discussions with seminar participants at Banco de México, UCSD, LAMES 2007, and the 2006 Meetings of the Society of Computational Economics. Gabriel López-Moctezuma provided excellent research assistance. Allan Timmermann acknowledges support from CREATES funded by the Danish National Research Foundation. The opinions in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the point of view of Banco de México.
Disagreement and Biases in Inflation Expectations
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 41, Issue 2-3, pages 365–396, March-April 2009
How to Cite
CAPISTRÁN, C. and TIMMERMANN, A. (2009), Disagreement and Biases in Inflation Expectations. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 41: 365–396. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2009.00209.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Received December 4, 2006; and accepted in revised form July 31, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!