We would like to thank Jean-Pascal Bénassy, Jordi Galí, Paul J. Kramer, Tiziano Ropele, Leo von Thadden, Roland Winkler, the participants of the IfW Symposium on “The Phillips Curve and the Natural Rate of Unemployment,” the Bundesbank-IWH workshop on “Monetary and Financial Economics,” the Annual Meeting of the German Economic Association, and the European Meeting of the Econometric Society, and two anonymous referees for very helpful comments.
Real Wage Rigidities and the Cost of Disinflations
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 41, Issue 2-3, pages 417–435, March-April 2009
How to Cite
ASCARI, G. and MERKL, C. (2009), Real Wage Rigidities and the Cost of Disinflations. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 41: 417–435. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2009.00211.x
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2009
- Received February 1, 2007; and accepted in revised form December 31, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!