We are grateful to the editor, Masao Ogaki, two anonymous referees, Luca Benati, and Michele Lenza for very useful comments and suggestions. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of the Central Bank and Financial Services Authority of Ireland or the Bank of England.
Does Global Liquidity Help to Forecast U.S. Inflation?
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2009
© 2009 Crown Copyright
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 41, Issue 2-3, pages 479–489, March-April 2009
How to Cite
D'AGOSTINO, A. and SURICO, P. (2009), Does Global Liquidity Help to Forecast U.S. Inflation?. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 41: 479–489. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2009.00216.x
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2009
- Received January 3, 2007; and accepted in revised form November 28, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!