We would like to thank Hans-Peter Grüner, Volker Hahn, Hans Haller, Hans Joachim Klöckers, Wolfgang Modery, Massimo Rostagno, Markus Schaller, seminar participants in Copenhagen, Frankfurt, Heidelberg, a referee, and the editor for helpful comments and suggestions. Financial support from the German Research Foundation (DFG) is gratefully acknowledged. The views expressed in this paper are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent those of the German Council of Economic Experts.
Flexible Majority Rules for Central Banks
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 41, Issue 2-3, pages 507–516, March-April 2009
How to Cite
GERSBACH, H. and PACHL, B. (2009), Flexible Majority Rules for Central Banks. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 41: 507–516. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2009.00218.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Received August 15, 2006; and accepted in revised form January 30, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!