Special thanks to Masao Ogaki who invited us to explore these ideas. We are also grateful for comments provided by an anonymous referee and Birendra K. Rai. Martha Gaustad and Richard Manning revised the English grammar. Financial support from MCI (SEJ2007-62081/ECON) and Excelencia-Junta (P07-SEJ-02547) is acknowledged.
Individual's Religiosity Enhances Trust: Latin American Evidence for the Puzzle
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 41, Issue 2-3, pages 555–566, March-April 2009
How to Cite
BRAÑAS-GARZA, P., ROSSI, M. and ZACLICEVER, D. (2009), Individual's Religiosity Enhances Trust: Latin American Evidence for the Puzzle. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 41: 555–566. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2009.00222.x
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2009
- Received May 8, 2006; and accepted in revised form December 19, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!