The authors thank the editor, Masao Ogaki, and an anonymous referee for their comments that have helped improve the paper. Timothy Kam thanks the Reserve Bank of New Zealand for its hospitality while part of the paper was written there, and acknowledges the support of the ANU Faculty of Economics and Commerce FIGS. The authors acknowledge the support of the ANU Supercomputer Facility in making their Linux cluster available. We thank Heather Anderson, Thomas Lubik, Troy Matheson, Warwick McKibbin, Kristoffer Nimark, Adrian Pagan, Simon Potter, Bruce Preston, Farshid Vahid, and seminar participants at WMD2006, ESAM06, the ANU School of Economics, UWA, and the RBA for their input and suggestions. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
Uncovering the Hit List for Small Inflation Targeters: A Bayesian Structural Analysis
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 583–618, June 2009
How to Cite
KAM, T., LEES, K. and LIU, P. (2009), Uncovering the Hit List for Small Inflation Targeters: A Bayesian Structural Analysis. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 41: 583–618. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2009.00224.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2009
- Received September 5, 2007; and accepted in revised form October 30, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!