We wish to thank Gabriele Camera and the two anonymous referees for useful comments that have helped us improve the paper substantially. All errors are our own.
Wealth Distribution, Inflation Tax, and Societal Benefits of Illiquid Bonds
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 809–830, August 2009
How to Cite
KIM, Y. S. and LEE, M. (2009), Wealth Distribution, Inflation Tax, and Societal Benefits of Illiquid Bonds. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 41: 809–830. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2009.00234.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2009
- Received May 20, 2008; and accepted in revised form December 31, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!