We would like to thank Hans-Jörg Beilharz, Maria Demertzis, Theresa Fahrenberger, Petra Geraats, Charles Goodhart, Carsten Hefeker, Hans Haller, Ed Nelson, Anne Sibert, Bernhard Winkler, participants of the conference on “Central Bank Transparency and Communication: Implications for Monetary Policy” in Warsaw, 2005, and two anonymous referees for many valuable comments and suggestions. Financial support from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) is gratefully acknowledged.
Voting Transparency in a Monetary Union
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 831–853, August 2009
How to Cite
GERSBACH, H. and HAHN, V. (2009), Voting Transparency in a Monetary Union. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 41: 831–853. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2009.00235.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Received December 18, 2007; and accepted in revised form November 19, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!