I am grateful to the editor of this journal as well as two anonymous referees for very insightful comments. Moreover, I thank Henrik Jensen for fruitful discussions and Andreas Schabert and Michael Evers for comments on an early draft of the paper. I am indebted to seminar participants at the Universities of Bonn and Dortmund, the 2nd Oslo Workshop on Monetary Policy, and the SCE 2007 conference in Montreal for inspiring discussions. The DFG network “Quantitative Macroeconomics” provided financial support. The views expressed in this paper do not necessarily reflect those of the Swiss National Bank.
Optimal Monetary Policy with an Uncertain Cost Channel
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 885–906, August 2009
How to Cite
TILLMANN, P. (2009), Optimal Monetary Policy with an Uncertain Cost Channel. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 41: 885–906. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2009.00237.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2009
- Received April 14, 2007; and accepted in revised form December 11, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!