We would like to thank an anonymous referee and the editor P. Evans, as well as J. Campbell, F. Collard, M. Dupaigne, M. Eichenbaum, J. Galí, L. Gambetti, S. Grégoir, A. Kurman, J. Matheron, F. Pelgrin, L. Phaneuf, F. Portier, H. Uhlig, R. Vigfusson, and E. Wasmer for valuable remarks. This paper has benefited from helpful discussions during presentations at CIRANO Workshop on Structural VARs, UQAM seminar, Macroeconomic Workshop (Aix/Marseille), Laser Seminar (Montpellier), HEC-Lausanne seminar, HEC-Montréal seminar, Université Laval seminar, and AMeN workshop (Barcelona). The traditional disclaimer applies. The views expressed herein are those of the authors and not necessary those of the Banque de France.
The Response of Hours to a Technology Shock: A Two-Step Structural VAR Approach
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Ohio State University No claim to original US government works
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 987–1013, August 2009
How to Cite
FÈVE, P. and GUAY, A. (2009), The Response of Hours to a Technology Shock: A Two-Step Structural VAR Approach. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 41: 987–1013. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2009.00241.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Received February 19, 2008; and accepted in revised form January 2, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!