I am thankful to Fabrice Collard, Jordi Galí, Michel Juillard, Juan Rubio-Ramírez, Christopher Sims, Jaume Ventura, seminar participants at the European Central Bank, Banque de France, Banco de Portugal, Paris School of Economics, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, the CEPR/Banco de España ESSIM meeting in Tarragona, the editor (Ken West), and two anonymous referees for very helpful comments and suggestions. The views of this paper are those of the author and they should not be attributed to the IMF or IMF policy.
Inflation Differentials between Spain and the EMU: A DSGE Perspective
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 1141–1166, September 2009
How to Cite
RABANAL, P. (2009), Inflation Differentials between Spain and the EMU: A DSGE Perspective. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 41: 1141–1166. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2009.00250.x
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2009
- Received September 27, 2007; and accepted in revised form March 9, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!