The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System or its staff. The authors would like to thank Robin Prager for helpful comments and David Kite and Miranda Mei for excellent research assistance.
Acquisition Targets and Motives in the Banking Industry
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Ohio State University No claim to original US government works
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 1167–1187, September 2009
How to Cite
HANNAN, T. H. and PILLOFF, S. J. (2009), Acquisition Targets and Motives in the Banking Industry. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 41: 1167–1187. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2009.00251.x
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2009
- Received July 20, 2006; and accepted in revised form February 25, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!