The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System or its staff. The authors would like to thank Robin Prager for helpful comments and David Kite and Miranda Mei for excellent research assistance.
Acquisition Targets and Motives in the Banking Industry
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Ohio State University No claim to original US government works
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 1167–1187, September 2009
How to Cite
HANNAN, T. H. and PILLOFF, S. J. (2009), Acquisition Targets and Motives in the Banking Industry. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 41: 1167–1187. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2009.00251.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2009
- Received July 20, 2006; and accepted in revised form February 25, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!