I would like to acknowledge helpful comments from Dave Reifschneider, David Wilcox, Neil Ericsson, Charles Goodhart, Michael Kiley, Mike McCracken, seminar participants at the Federal Reserve Board, the referees, and, especially, John Roberts. The views presented in this paper are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Federal Reserve Board or its staff.
Has the Economy Become More Predictable? Changes in Greenbook Forecast Accuracy
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Ohio State University No claim to original US government works
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 1217–1231, September 2009
How to Cite
TULIP, P. (2009), Has the Economy Become More Predictable? Changes in Greenbook Forecast Accuracy. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 41: 1217–1231. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2009.00253.x
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2009
- Received August 7, 2006; and accepted in revised form December 29, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!