This paper is part of a research project “An Analysis of the Impact of European Monetary Union on Irish Macroeconomic Policy,” funded by the Irish Research Council for Humanities and Social Sciences.
The Composition of Government Spending and the Real Exchange Rate
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 1233–1249, September 2009
How to Cite
GALSTYAN, V. and LANE, P. R. (2009), The Composition of Government Spending and the Real Exchange Rate. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 41: 1233–1249. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2009.00254.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2009
- Received July 9, 2008; and accepted in revised form February 12, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!