A longer version of this paper was presented at the Colloquium on Market Institutions and Economic Processes, Department of Economics, New York University, February 2008. I am obliged to Colloquium participants for their comments and to the referee's helpful remarks.
Currency Competition: A Hayekian Perspective on International Monetary Integration
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 1251–1263, September 2009
How to Cite
ENDRES, A. M. (2009), Currency Competition: A Hayekian Perspective on International Monetary Integration. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 41: 1251–1263. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2009.00255.x
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2009
- Received April 2, 2007; and accepted in revised form December 29, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!