We are particularly grateful to Ken West (the editor) and two anonymous referees for extensive comments that substantially improved content and exposition of the paper. We would also like to thank Efrem Castelnuovo, Mark Giannoni, Gert Peersman, Frank Smets, and the participants at the CESifo Area Conference on Macro, Money, and International Finance, Munich; the 3rd Piero Moncasca Workshop, Rome; and the Italian Congress of Econometrics and Empirical Economics, Ancona, for comments and suggestions. Part of the paper was written while the first author was visiting Columbia Business School, whose hospitality is gratefully acknowledged. This paper should not be reported as representing the views of the European Central Bank (ECB), or ECB policy. Remaining errors are our own responsibility.
The Effects of Monetary Policy on Unemployment Dynamics under Model Uncertainty: Evidence from the United States and the Euro Area
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 1265–1300, October 2009
How to Cite
ALTAVILLA, C. and CICCARELLI, M. (2009), The Effects of Monetary Policy on Unemployment Dynamics under Model Uncertainty: Evidence from the United States and the Euro Area. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 41: 1265–1300. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2009.00256.x
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2009
- Received January 23, 2007; and accepted in revised form May 6, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!