I would like to thank Gianluca Benigno, Anna Lipínska, and the anonymous referees for many helpful suggestions on the paper. This work was largely carried out before the author joined the Bank of England, and the views expressed in this paper are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this institution.
Monetary Policy under Alternative Asset Market Structures: The Case of a Small Open Economy
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 1301–1330, October 2009
How to Cite
DE PAOLI, B. (2009), Monetary Policy under Alternative Asset Market Structures: The Case of a Small Open Economy. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 41: 1301–1330. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2009.00257.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
- Received October 22, 2008; and accepted in revised form May 4, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!