We thank the editor and two anonymous referees. We also have benefited from discussions with Jason Allen, Chris House, Matthew Shapiro, Mark Watson, and Jonathan Wright. Atsushi Inoue acknowledges financial support from the North Carolina Agricultural Research Service under project NC 02265.
Do Actions Speak Louder Than Words? Household Expectations of Inflation Based on Micro Consumption Data
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 1331–1363, October 2009
How to Cite
INOUE, A., KILIAN, L. and KIRAZ, F. B. (2009), Do Actions Speak Louder Than Words? Household Expectations of Inflation Based on Micro Consumption Data. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 41: 1331–1363. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2009.00259.x
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2009
- Received September 10, 2007; and accepted in revised form April 24, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!