We thank Naohiko Baba, Keiji Kono, and the staff of Bank of Japan for their helpful comments. We also thank the editor, Pok-sang Lam, and an anonymous referee. The views expressed here are ours alone and do not necessarily reflect those of Bank of Japan and Financial Services Agency.
Using Survey Data to Correct the Bias in Policy Expectations Extracted from Fed Funds Futures
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 41, Issue 8, pages 1631–1647, December 2009
How to Cite
ICHIUE, H. and YUYAMA, T. (2009), Using Survey Data to Correct the Bias in Policy Expectations Extracted from Fed Funds Futures. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 41: 1631–1647. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2009.00270.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
- Received July 5, 2007; and accepted in revised form June 10, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!