We benefited from the comments of two referees, the editor, Pok-Sang Lam, Glenn Rudebusch, Adrian Pagan, and seminar participants at Columbia University, Carleton University, the Korea Development Institute, the University of Navarra, the University of Rochester (Finance Department), Tilburg University, the National Bank of Belgium, the Singapore Management University, the 2004 meeting of the Society for Economic Dynamics in Florence, the 2005 Econometric Society World Congress in London, the 2005 European Finance Association annual meeting in Moscow, and the 2006 EC2 Conference in Rotterdam.
New Keynesian Macroeconomics and the Term Structure
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2009
© 2010 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 33–62, February 2010
How to Cite
BEKAERT, G., CHO, S. and MORENO, A. (2010), New Keynesian Macroeconomics and the Term Structure. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 33–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2009.00277.x
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2009
- Received November 9, 2007; and accepted in revised form August 19, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!