The authors thank Daniel Beltran, Jordi Galí, Michel Juillard, Eric Leeper and seminar participants at the Bank of Canada, the Federal Reserve Board, the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the Society of Government Economists, and Universitat Pompeu Fabra for helpful comments. The views in this paper are solely the responsibility of the authors and should not be interpreted as reflecting the views of the IMF, the IMF Executive Board, IMF management, the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, or any other person associated with the Federal Reserve System.
Simple Monetary Rules under Fiscal Dominance
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2009
© 2010 The Ohio State University No claim to original US government works
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 63–92, February 2010
How to Cite
KUMHOF, M., NUNES, R. and YAKADINA, I. (2010), Simple Monetary Rules under Fiscal Dominance. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42: 63–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2009.00278.x
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2009
- Received August 1, 2007; and accepted in revised form August 13, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!